A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser when you visit virtually any webpage. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate this page again. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The goal of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and needs; Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want information about what are the cookies, which are stored, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., click here.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses its own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analytics: it stores cookies to make statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies when clicking on buttons like I Like or Sharing.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you use.
- Neither this website and its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that third parties may have mentioned this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools for storing the cookies, and from this site you can exercise your right of removal or deactivation. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers..
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on third party servers and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges this effect. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc is a member company of the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or questions about this cookies policy, please contact us through the Contact section.